There are 2 ways to get the map & software update:
- By download
- By purchase
- Please go to any of these website according to your vehicle make:
- Download the Navigation Updater software for:
- Install the software and then launch it
Continue as a guest if you do not have owner login yet.
Please follow this link to learn about owner login.
- You will be able to search for the map & software update by vehicle model and year or SW ver after login
We recommend search using your current SW ver from the head unit.
Please follow this link on how to get the SW ver.
- Please make sure you have the following before you start your download:
Ethernet cable (we do not recommend wireless connection due large file size)
Correct media type for the download. Please follow this link to learn more about the correct media type.
- After the download is completed, please insert the SD card or USB drive into the head unit to start the update.
- Go to www.mapnsoft.com
- Create a free account to start the process.
This login is not the same as the owner login.
Please follow this link to learn why do I need to create an account.
- You will be able to search the map & software update by vehicle year and model after you login.
- Continue with the purchase process thru Paypal payment processing.
You do not need a Paypal account and you can use either Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- After you received the order by mail, please insert the SD card or USB drive into the head unit to start the update.
Please contact our customer service via chat portal or at 888.757.0010 if you are unsure on the selection or need any help with the process above.